All Plans include:

Local Support
Free Backup
Data Transfer

Full Control To Customise
& Manage Your Server

Our Lowest Price Guarantee is part of Cybersite’s commitment to offer you the most competitive price for your Cloud VPS. When you’re searching online and find another competitor cheaper than our Cloud VPS plans, we will match it! Terms & Conditions apply.

With high-powered Cloud VPS running on dedicated RAM, CPU, DISK and IP address, our Unmanaged Cloud VPS gives you the freedom to configure the server specifications and run software applications for your own needs.

High Resources Cloud SSD VPS Plans with Affordable Price

Linux Cloud SSD VPS 1

Starting At

S$19 /month

Designed for Beginner

Order Now
  • 40GB SSD Disk Space
  • 2GB RAM
  • 2 vCPU
  • Unmetered Data Transfer (100mbps)
  • Linux / Ubuntu OS
Best Seller

Linux Cloud SSD VPS 2

Starting At

S$39 /month

Designed for Developers

Order Now
  • 80GB SSD Disk Space
  • 4GB RAM
  • 4 vCPU
  • Unmetered Data Transfer (100mbps)
  • Linux / Ubuntu OS

Linux Cloud SSD VPS 3

Starting At

S$69 /month

Designed for Pro

Order Now
  • 120GB SSD Disk Space
  • 8GB RAM
  • 8 vCPU
  • Unmetered Data Transfer (100mbps)
  • Linux / Ubuntu OS

Linux Cloud SSD VPS 4

Starting At

S$99 /month

Designed for Experts

Order Now
  • 160GB SSD Disk Space
  • 12GB RAM
  • 12 vCPU
  • Unmetered Data Transfer (100mbps)
  • Linux / Ubuntu OS

Linux Cloud SSD VPS 5

Starting At

S$129 /month

Designed for Masters

Order Now
  • 200GB SSD Disk Space
  • 16GB RAM
  • 16 vCPU
  • Unmetered Data Transfer (100mbps)
  • Linux / Ubuntu OS

We Add Value To Our Service While you have full control over your Cloud VPS, we constantly keep a close watch on your network to ensure your Cloud VPS is at its peak performance.
Aside from network monitoring, we also add value to our service:


Initial Setup
(Provision of Server)


Operating System Updates


Troubleshooting Host Server Network Issues


Reverse DNS Setup


Full Customisation
You have the freedom to install any software applications you want and customise the server environment.

Full Control
Whether it is configuring the server specifications, managing your software applications or making changes to your website, you have 100% control.

Lower Price
Unmanaged Cloud VPS is scalable based on your unique business needs, thus you never need to pay for what you don’t need now and scale up when the need arises.

Controlled Security
Unmanaged Cloud VPS allows you to customise the levels of security protecting your precious data, so it can be as minimal or as intensive as you wish.

There is no need to depend on anyone else to make changes to your server or your website. You have full control on all updates, installations, and format changes.

Unmanaged VPS vs. Managed VPS



Operating System (OS)

Linux or Windows CentOS 6
Windows 2008 or Windows 2012

Linux or Windows CentOS 6
Windows 2008 or Windows 2012

Data Centre Location



Operating System Management, Auto Updates & Patching

Web App Gallery (1 Click Installation)

Web Server / MySQL Server / FTP Server

Network Security (Firewall)

Migration from current Hosting

Auto Daily File Backups & Restores

Suitable for

  • E-commerce websites
  • Rich-media websites
  • Staging servers (test / build / deploy)
  • Mobile & software applications
  • Enterprise emails
  • Big data

Terms and Conditions

  1. You do agree to our terms of service available here.
  2. Cybersite reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this offer without any prior notice.
  3. Disaster Recovery service is performed on a best-effort basis. Cybersite does not guarantee full data restoration.
  4. For full policy and more details on data restoration, please refer to Cybersite terms of services.
  5. 80% of VPS bandwidth is allocated for Local (Singapore) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access.

Have Questions? Talk to us to learn more!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any enquiry. We will provide you with the best support and solutions anytime you need us.