Need consultation on your virtual private server?
Chat with our VPS specialist now!
**Talk to human, typically replies instantly

Flexible Specs for Your Development Needs

With high-powered Cloud VPS running on dedicated RAM, CPU, DISK and IP address, our Cloud VPS gives you the freedom to configure server specifications and run software applications based on your own needs.

CPU Core

Up to 16 vCPU for each VPS


Up to 16GB RAM

SSD Hard Disk

Up to 200GB SSD Hard Disk

Backup Hard Disk

Up to 30 Days Retention *

Data Transfer

Unmetered Data Transfer

High Bandwidth

Boosted bandwidth up to 100 mbps

* Optional Add-on

Achieve your project goals Faster and Easier

You need to get your project done fast and the easiest way. We understand your needs and have specially crafted the plans that are truly capable to help you achieve your goals with better results.

Easy Scalability

Scale your resources easily, anytime when you need it.

Intuitive Dashboard

User-friendly control panel makes development even faster.

Dedicated Local Support

Get the best dedicated local support 24x7.

Unmetered Data Transfer

Just keep on bringing in traffic. There is not limit on it!

Managed Services

We manage and monitor your server 24x7*.

Add-on Security Features

Secure your website/app with backups, scanning, auto updates and etc.

High Resources Cloud Hosting Business Cloud Hosting Cloud Hosting

Focus on your projects, we take care the rest for you

While you have full control over your Cloud VPS, we constantly keep a close watch on your network to ensure your Cloud VPS is at its peak performance. Aside from network monitoring, we also add value to our services:

Reverse DNS Setup

Operating System Updates

Troubleshooting Host Server Network Issues

Initial Setup (Provision of Server)

Pay Good Price For Higher Resources and Premium Singapore VPS!
Deploy Your Project Faster With Us!

High Performance infrastructure at your service

When you signup with us, you own all the authority on the Virtual Private Server. Make full use of the Virtual Private Server to help you achieve your goals.


Full Customisation

You have 100% control over your server. You have the freedom to install any software applications you want and customise the server environment.
SG Domain

Affordable Price

Cloud VPS is scalable based on your unique business needs, thus you never need to pay for what you don’t need now, and scale up when the need arises.
Website Security

Controlled Security

Cloud VPS allows you to customise the level of security protecting your precious data, so it can be as minimal or as intensive as you wish.
Integration and Automation


There is no need to depend on anyone else to make changes to your server or your website. You have full control on all updates, installations, and format changes.

Our Cloud VPS Hosting Plans

Cloud SSD VPS 1

Designed for Beginner

Starting from

S$29 /month

S$19 /month

Get 3 years to SAVE MORE

  • 40GB SSD Disk Space
  • 2GB RAM
  • 2 vCPU
  • Unmetered Data Transfer (100mbps)
  • CentOS / Ubuntu OS
Best Seller

Cloud SSD VPS 2

Designed for Developers

Starting from

S$49 /month

S$39 /month

Get 3 years to SAVE MORE

  • 80GB SSD Disk Space
  • 4GB RAM
  • 4 vCPU
  • Unmetered Data Transfer (100mbps)
  • CentOS / Ubuntu OS

Cloud SSD VPS 3

Designed for Pro

Starting from

S$79 /month

S$69 /month

Get 3 years to SAVE MORE

  • 120GB SSD Disk Space
  • 8GB RAM
  • 8 vCPU
  • Unmetered Data Transfer (100mbps)
  • CentOS / Ubuntu OS

Cloud SSD VPS 4

Designed for Experts

Starting from

S$109 /month

S$99 /month

Get 3 years to SAVE MORE

  • 160GB SSD Disk Space
  • 12GB RAM
  • 12 vCPU
  • Unmetered Data Transfer (100mbps)
  • CentOS / Ubuntu OS

Cloud SSD VPS 5

Designed for Masters

Starting from

S$139 /month

S$129 /month

Get 3 years to SAVE MORE

  • 200GB SSD Disk Space
  • 16GB RAM
  • 16 vCPU
  • Unmetered Data Transfer (100mbps)
  • CentOS / Ubuntu OS

Need Higher Specs?

We Customize For You

Tell Us Now

Want Faster? We Setup Everything For You!

What Our Clients Say To Our Server

Can’t Find The Plan You Want?
Tell Us Your Requirements

Terms & Conditions

  1. Servers are hosted in Singapore Data Center.
  2. Data migration for any plan downgrade incurs technical charge.
  3. 80% of Virtual Private Server bandwidth is allocated for Local (Singapore) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access.
  4. OS reloading request after initial setup incurs additional technical charge.
  5. NO REFUND is allowed for purchases. Standard early termination charge is 100% of the prepaid amount of the remaining unexpired period.
  6. Any VPS transfer will apply the migration fee as S$100 per domain.

Our Customers Found This Helpful, Rate Us

Please wait...

Have Questions? Talk to us to learn more!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any enquiry. We will provide you with the best support and solutions anytime you need us.