Remote Support Terms And Conditions
As part of the service you have subscribed with Cybersite, we are pleased to attempt to, at your request, fix issues arising from common personal use software (but not hardware) relating to our affiliate or licensor service through a remote connection to your computer.
Please understand that by requesting such assistance, you agree to provide Cybersite Support with access to and control of your computer as reasonably required to perform the requested work.
By accepting a remote session from us, you agree to the following terms/disclaimers:
- You confirm that you have the full capacity to bind yourself/ your employer/ your organization to these terms/ disclaimers.
- You will close any confidential files that you may have been working on, before allowing remote access to your computer.
- You will remain seated at your desktop throughout the entire remote session.
- You accept full risk and responsibility for any changes to the contents or system settings of your/ your employer/ organization computer.
- The remote session may be cut short, delayed, rescheduled and/or terminated as a result of matters outside of our reasonable control.
- You shall keep Cybersite indemnified against all claims, demands, proceedings, losses or damages, costs that may be suffered by Cybersite Support as a result of Cybersite Support agreeing or conceding to your request.
- Please ensure that you make a full backup of all data on your computer systems before allowing Cybersite Support to access your/ your employer/ organization computer system.
- Cybersite Support will not make any copy of your files or retain any information accessed during the remote session.
- Cybersite Support does not guarantee or warranty that the remote session:
- will be secure or private, when you allow our Cybersite Support to connect to your computer.
- will meet your needs or requirements, fit your purposes, or will be error-free.
Limitation of Liability
- CYBERSITE SUPPORT, ITS AFFILIATE OR LICENSOR ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR OR ARISING FROM PROVISION OF THE REMOTE ACCESS SESSION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR LINKING AND/OR VIEWING ANY OF YOUR CONTENT, OR YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM PERFORMANCE.
- CYBERSITE SUPPORT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU/ YOUR EMPLOYER/ ORGANISATION FOR ANY LOSS, COST, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY YOU/ YOUR EMPLOYER OR ORGANIZATION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (I) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF OR ARISING FROM THIS REMOTE SESSION, OR (II) ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFIT.