Cybersite SSL Certificate
An SSL Certificate is a special file on your web server that enables encrypted security for online communications and data transfer. SSL creates an encrypted (protected) connection between your web server and your visitors’ web browser allowing for private information such as credit card information to be transmitted without the problems of eavesdropping, data tampering, or message forgery.
Why You Need SSL Certificate?
- To prevent customers’ sensitive data such as credit card numbers and passwords from being intercepted by third party.
- To help visitors to identify your website as legitimate and increase visitor trust.
- Make potential customers feel safe and confident to perform online transactions or do business with you.
Our SSL Plan
Comodo Essential Wildcard SSL
Setup Fee - S$80.00Order Now
- Secure 1 Domain & All its Subdomains
- Ideally for organization websites with many subdomains
- Efficient solution to secure several subdomains within company with one SSL certification
Comodo EV SSL
Setup Fee - S$80.00 WaivedOrder Now
- Secure 1 Domain
- Suitable for business websites dealing with sensitive transactional data
- Make potential customers feel safe to do business and make transactions on your websites